EVA (Elk Velvet Antler) is the ground powder that comes from the antlers of elk antler medicine (before being ground into powder). Studies show that deer antler velvet for dogs also a good source of traditional medicine. However, like all supplements, the product is only as good as the supplier that it comes from.
Unlike many brands that are sourced from China, this EVA is humanely harvested here in the USA.
What Does Elk Velvet Antler DO?
Elk velvet antler benefits for the dog are here:
- Stimulates joint and tissue healing.
- Protects joint and tissue health.
- It helps preserve joint mobility.
- Promotes bone health.
- Supports immune system health.
- Improves energy.
- May suppress cancer genes.
Who Can Benefit?
- Dogs who have a hard time with dampness and cold weather.
- Dogs that have difficulty making it up the stairs.
- Dogs that are highly active such as agility dogs, dogs that like to run, hiking dogs, hunting dogs and sled dogs.
- Dogs with cancer may benefit from EVA. Studies show that EVA may have evolved to express several tumor suppressor genes to control the risk of cancer according to this study. This may explain why deer antler velvet (DAV) extract shows antitumor activity. You can read more here: https://www.nature.com/
Ingredients: Pure elk velvet antler for dogs naturally includes the following components: chondroitin, glucosamine, hyaluronic acid, collagen, calcium, fatty acids, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium zinc, growth factors, and hormones.
Elk velvet antler contains NO additives, fillers or preservatives.
Directions: For best results, give an extra daily dose for the first two weeks, then back down to the maintenance dose. For dogs with severe conditions, you can adjust the dosage up by 50%.
POWDER: Provide 1/8 tsp or one scoop for every 15 lbs daily. It works best when divided evenly between your dog’s meals. Mix with a little warm water and stir well into your pet’s food. You can also mix into a little yogurt or pumpkin or your dog’s other favorite food if necessary.
CAPSULES: 1 capsule for every 30 pounds daily.
ROOM TEMPERATURE STORAGE