As a 100 percent pure herbal formula, C-Support can’t be beat for holistic health support in sick and healthy dogs alike. Because C-Support contains a premium herbal blend, it builds a basis for immune system health and anti-inflammatory defenses. And because C-Support is safe to use, its long-term effects can lead to longevity, improved cognition and overall health improvements.
Designed to treat the symptoms of cancer in dogs and cats but invigorated for so much more, this really is a one-of-a-kind herbal supplement for pets.
Irrespective of illness, a vigorous immune system is indispensable when contending with symptoms. When the immune system is compromised, the entryway to disease opens and conditions like cancer can develop because the body is not strong enough. The world of synthetic pharmaceuticals exists to treat these conditions after they develop, but holistic herbal products like C-Support play an essential role in prevention.
This is done by both supporting the immune system and fighting inflammation, one of the suggestions of systemic disease. By reducing the effects of inflammation in the body, C-Support aids in fighting conditions like cancer and even arthritis.
This natural remedy contains a full complement of therapeutic herbs as part of its proprietary blend, including the following:
- Alfalfa – This nutritive herb contains a host of minerals, including magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, silicon, iron, zinc, and calcium. Its noted for its capacity to improve digestive health and enhance a healthy appetite.
- Ashwagandha – Known as the “Rejuvenator” in Ayurvedic medicine, this herbal treatment replenishes energy levels and aids in destressing the body. It provides immune system support and has been studied for its cancer-fighting properties.
- Asian ginseng – An adaptogen known for fighting stress and restoring energy, Asian ginseng is a great aid for pets suffering fatigue, insomnia, cognitive impairments, and certain types of system inflammation. Chinese herbalists believe it helps the flow of Qi in the body.
- Astragalus– Featuring anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory benefits, astragalus also boosts the immune system and aids in nourishing and supporting the liver and heart. In Chinese medicine, astragalus is used as a tonic to help fight infection.
- Cat’s claw – A sacred herb used in Peruvian medicine, cat’s claw has been used with animals undergoing medical treatment. It aids in boosting the immune system and has been studied for its capacity to generate the formation of white blood cells.
- Cinchona– Noted for its ability to stimulate appetite and aid in digestion, this Amazonian herb is found in the rainforest and has numerous healing properties.
- Echinacea– One of the most well-known herbal products, echinacea fights illnesses and boosts the immune system at all once. It has been prescribed as a natural pain relief supplement, plus phytochemicals in echinacea have been studied for their ability to fight the growth of tumors.
- Milk Thistle – A liver tonic ingredient, milk thistle has anti-inflammatory properties and anti-cancer benefits. Because protecting the liver is integral to fighting illness, milk thistle becomes a vital ingredient to any supplement or treatment designed to boost the body’s response to disease.
- Mistletoe – Not just for sneaking kisses during the holidays, mistletoe boosts the immune system and has been known to boost survival rates among cancer patients in Germany. Mistletoe has also been used to reduce inflammation in sick animals.
- Inactive ingredients – C-Support also features purified water, USP cane ethanol alcohol (20 percent) and USP vegetable glycerin.
Directions for Using C-Support
C-Support should be used two to three times daily. Drops can be administered directly into the mouth or added to food servings. Each bottle of C-Support contains 59mL to a minimum of 2,000 drops.
Drops are administered using weight as a guide, as follows:
- Cats and dogs under 20 pounds – three to five drops
- Dogs 20 to 50 pounds – six to eight drops
- Dogs over 50 pounds – 10 drops