Our Dog Food Recipes Cookbook Includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Homemade Dog Food Recipes SHOULDN’T be Complicated:
- Easy to prepare dog food recipes specifically developed for dogs diagnosed with health problems such as Cancer, Kidney Disease, Pancreatitis, Seizures, Heart Disease and Liver Disease. (*Please check our note below regarding chronic liver disease and the recipes in this book.)
- All of our homemade dog food recipes were created by a Holistic Nutrition Practitioner for dogs to provide your pet with exceptional nutritional value.
- Three helpful pages of tips & recommendations including recommended feeding amounts based upon your dog’s weight.
- Interchangeable meats, grains, and vegetables for each illness.
- Recommended supplements that MUST always be included when home cooking for your dog.
- Suggested herbs and supplements for each particular disease or illness.
- A helpful Questions & Answers section also included in the homemade dog food cookbook.
- Limited ingredient recipes to help support your older dog’s digestive system and not cause digestive distress.
- Meals can easily be prepared in a crock pot, on top of the stove or in the oven.
- Instant download eBook (homemade dog food cookbook).
*PLEASE READ IF YOUR DOG HAS CHRONIC LIVER DISEASE: The dog food recipes in this cookbook for dogs are fine if your dog is in early stage liver disease and has elevated liver enzymes. However, they are not for dogs suffering from chronic liver disease such as Copper Storage Disease or Hepatic Encephalopathy when the liver produces too much ammonia in the blood or the dog starts to store copper in the liver.
Major symptoms of copper storage disease include yellowing of the eyes and skin. Major symptoms of hepatic encephalopathy include swelling in the abdomen area (ascites), staggering, head pressing, chronic diarrhea and/or vomiting, constant drooling, anorexia, seizures, sudden blindness and confusion (especially after meals). Both of these are very serious late stage symptoms of liver disease in your dog and the recipes are not for these conditions.
In this case, please use our contact form for help with those diet issues.
Where to Find the Download Link Once You Purchase the eBook
As soon as you place the order, you’ll receive a receipt on your screen saying “Thank you. Your order has been received.” The download link is directly on this same page (receipt).
Scroll down to the “Order Details” section and you’ll see “Download: Homemade Dog Food Recipes cookbook for Sick Dogs”. Click there to download and save the cookbook to your computer.
However, if you have any problems, just click here to contact us and we’ll send you a copy right away.
We’re here to support you along the way! You’re not alone in your journey.
Our Dog Food Recipes Cookbook is Available as an eBook or Hard Copy
The cost of our ebook of homemade food recipes for sick dogs is $9.99 which you purchase directly from us by clicking on one of the orange “Add to Cart” buttons on this page.
Would You Rather Have a Real Paperback Copy of the Book (takes a few days) vs an eBook?
If you’re looking for a “real” book aka a paper-back version of our dog food recipes cookbook, then you have to purchase it from Amazon. Just make sure that you purchase the FOURTH EDITION of the book, so that you get the most updated dog food cookbook with all the benefits.
For some reason, Amazon shows all the previous versions as well and it can be confusing for consumers. The cost for the paper-back book is $13.33. Click here to purchase from Amazon.
60 Day Unconditional Risk Free Guarantee
Simply put, our book is not only the easiest tool you’ll find to cook for your dog, but of the highest quality in terms of what’s included inside the book. We are 100% confident that you’ll love the book as much as we do.
If you are not satisfied for any reason, just let us know within 60 days for a full refund of your purchase price of the eBook.
If you purchase our cookbook from Amazon and you want to return it – you MUST go thru Amazon, NOT YourOldDog.
If you purchase a paperback copy of the book through Amazon though, you have to return it through them like you would any other Amazon product. Unfortunately, we can’t help with that.
Some of our top frequently asked questions
Click on the question below for the answer to appear