Many people think it’s what is being taught, or not being taught in veterinary schools. Whatever the problem; there is definitely a problem!
The oath that veterinarians take to “first do no harm” seems to have gone by the wayside. It’s hard to believe that most traditional veterinarians blatantly refuse to even consider the harm that OVER-vaccinating our beloved pets can do. After receiving the rabies vaccine, your once healthy dog is suddenly paralyzed in the back end, or has a major tumor growing from the injection site, behavioral issues out of the blue, chronic yeast and skin problems, allergies, chronic stool issues and the list goes on and on. Yet, the vet insists that it has nothing to do with the vaccine. Hmmmm!
Twenty to thirty years ago, our dogs didn’t suffer like this from over vaccination. Vets didn’t push these vaccines like candy. Something changed. $$$$$$$$$.
This is not about being anti-vaccine – instead we’re talking about NOT OVER VACCINATING our animals. We’re talking about offering titer testing through ALL veterinarians to check if the dog has enough of the vaccine already in the body before just vaccinating again and again! We’re talking about titer tests being accepted to replace an unneeded vaccine.
Just imagine for one minute how many times one shelter dog is vaccinated when they go in and out of shelters! This explains why so many of these animals have chronic health problems.
Why can’t my dog walk after having the rabies vaccine?
What are the side effects of the rabies vaccine for dogs?
The following infographic outlines known side effects associated with the rabies vaccine that can be both acute or chronic. One of the most frightening side effects is rear end paralysis which can take place just hours after the vaccine.
Rabies vaccine adverse reactions can happen immediately, hours, weeks and even months later. Vomiting/diarrhea, swelling around the face or location of the injection, rear end paralysis, seizures, lethargy, allergic reaction, anaphylaxis, loss of coordination, hair loss, skin conditions including yeast infections, scabs, flakes and pimples, site injection pain, pain throughout the body, tremors, behavioral changes, IMHA, shock, fever and death are believed to be associated with this vaccine.
Reversing Rabies Vaccine Damage & Driving Change
Use the following protocol to try and reverse your dog’s symptoms:
1. Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate or Ester C ONLY) for immune health. Vitamin C is believed to play a role in helping this condition tremendously. However, for dogs with serious illnesses such as rear end paralysis, doubling the dosage is often recommended. You must move slow when feeding vitamin C because it WILL cause diarrhea. Start with the dosage below and slowly move up every couple of days until you’ve doubled the dosage. You should always watch the stool. If your dog gets diarrhea at any point, back it down and stay there.
- Pups or Small Dogs: 250 mg daily
Medium Dogs: 500 mg daily
Large Dogs: 750 mg daily
Seniors: 500-1,000mg a day for every 40-50 pounds of body weight
2. Bentonite Clay – You’ll find the dosage on the link we shared for pets. This clay must be wet in order to be activated, either with wet food or using water to make a paste. DO NOT use a metal spoon to mix or a metal bowl to feed when using either of these detox formulas. They will be absorbed into the formulas (they naturally absorb heavy metals, etc) and you don’t want that going back into your dog’s body. We recommend feeding the clay daily for at least 6-8 weeks and use it for general maintenance for one week every 6-8 weeks.
3. Anti Vaccinosis Formula that includes Thuja and Silicea
4. Use a Rabies Nosode of Lyssin or Lyssinum 200C potency for dogs who have rabies vaccine damage. Use it for two weeks or until your dog returns to normal. If your dog experienced problems with the rabies vaccine, you should avoid this vaccine in the future. Tell your vet that you want a waiver due to the health problems it caused for your pet. Here is a link to the brand I recommend: Lyssin or Lyssinum rabies nosode 200C for dogs
For healthy dogs about to get a rabies vaccine, follow this protocol before the vaccine:
DOGS 100 lbs – 150 lbs: 5 pellets at a time (this is a single dose)
Give one dose of 5 pellets a day for 3 days prior to the rabies vaccination. Also give one dose on the day of the vaccine and daily for one week following your pet’s vaccination.
FOR DOGS 50 lbs up to 100 lbs: 4 pellets given at one time (this is a single dose)
Give one dose of 4 pellets daily for 3 days prior to rabies vaccination. Also give one dose on the day of the vaccine and continue daily for one week following vaccination.
DOGS 15 lbs – 50 lbs: 3 pellets at a time (this is a single dose)
Give one dose of 3 pellets a day for 3 days prior to the rabies vaccination. Also give one dose on the day of the vaccine and daily for one week following your pet’s vaccination.
SMALL DOGS UNDER 15 LBS AND CATS: 2 pellets at a time (this is a single dose)
Give one dose of 2 pellets daily for 3 days prior to rabies vaccination. Also give one dose on the day of the vaccine and daily for one week following your dog or cat’s vaccination.
5. One of our success stories for reversing rear end paralysis also included using Transfer Factor which is very helpful for immunity and this is critical for dogs suffering from ANY reactions caused by vaccines. It helps nutritionally to naturally build a strong defense to fight disease and illness, cope with stress and improve bone health. You can learn more about it here on Amazon.
6. DIET– You have to feed your dog a good diet, especially now. Recovery begins in the gut! You have to feed either a home made meal, raw, dehydrated or a blend of all. To ignore this is doing your dog a big injustice.
7. Water Therapy is an excellent addition to all of the above to help build and stimulate muscles.
8. Acupuncture is another excellent addition to all of the above and help with the flow of energy through out your dog’s body.
Support the Vets that Are Trying to Drive Change
Please support Dr. Robb. He is pioneer in driving this change to new levels. The list of other wonderful, caring vets that are on the same page as Dr. Robb is growing. You can see it here.
Also, if your dog or cat has experienced a problem that you believe is associated with the vaccine — LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW ON YELP OR DO A GOOGLE REVIEW ABOUT THE VETERINARIAN’S OFFICE THAT GAVE THE VACCINE! One way we can make a difference is by sharing reviews since most people today are looking at testimonials. This is the only way that other pet owners will know.
Tell government agencies what happened to your pet (this is critical)
Additional Vaccine Research
UK Research: At one point the UK conducted an ongoing health survey on thousands of dogs. “The Canine Health Census” aka the health survey uncovered a correlation between the rabies vaccine and rear end paralysis in dogs after vaccination. Sadly, this once popular Census was easily found on Google, but not anymore. You can find the article information here in this book from British author Catherine Driscoll: What Vets Don’t Tell You About Vaccines
According to the Census”, 69% with rear end paralysis in dogs ended up that way within three months of a rabies vaccine.
We’ve shared other articles on the problems with over vaccinating. Although correlation we know isn’t fact, with numbers like this – we would hope that we would hear more about it. As we read further, the message grew even stronger.
Back in 2008, there was also an article published in Whole Dog News (can’t find this on Google anymore either) regarding how cases involving back problems, rear end paralysis and hind end weakness in dogs are increasing. The article talked about specific cases of dog owners who had put their dog’s to sleep due to lameness and rear end paralysis – not connecting the two right away. In many cases the problem was associated with old age.
According to the article, the rabies vaccine causes demyelination which is the self-destruction of the insulation surrounding the nerves of the central nervous system.
When this happens, it disrupts the signals being passed by the nerves. This is what leads to many of physical and mental problems as well that we are now seeing in dogs. Fear, aggression, phobias, paralysis, epilepsy and so on.
India Research: Apparently there is plenty of research done in India due to the large number of animal bites and rabies vaccinations. Reports indicate that many of these people develop autoimmune and neurological problems. Symptoms often associated with Multiple Sclerosis as well as acute demyelination disorders appear with an incidence rate of 1 in 300. Even though these numbers are based upon human incidents; dogs are most likely in this same range.
Please think about this for a minute. The above incident rate was based upon individual people receiving one single vaccine.
It shouldn’t be surprising that there could be a connection between the rabies vaccine and rear end paralysis. Here’s an example from the article which would be based upon a dog receiving a rabies vaccine yearly:
“By age 10 the average dog would have received 10 rabies shots, leading to a 1 in 30 chance of developing this condition.” The author goes on to say “This is much more in keeping with what I have sadly observed.”
This insanity has to stop. Share this with every dog and cat owner you know. Get in on the fight with Dr. Robb! The greed has to stop for our pet’s sake.