This natural herbal treatment is unlike synthetic drugs for dogs battling the symptoms of diarrhea, rumbling and tummy gas. It’s not only very effective, but won’t harm your dog’s kidneys or liver while treating the symptoms. These organic ingredients do much more than just suppress your pet’s symptoms, instead they get to the root of the problem in the GI tract and correct it Quickly!
Psyllium Seed Husks, Chia Seeds, Slippery Elm, Rosemary, Chamomile, Fennel Seed, Bacillus Coagulans
How Each of The Following Organic Herbs Work to Treat Your Dog’s Diarrhea:
- Psyllium seed husks and chia seeds are both high in omega 3 fatty acids. They lubricate the GI tract while absorbing any excess fluid within the colon. This results in harder stools.
- Slippery Elm contains astringent properties that soothe, protect and lubricate the digestive tract, while eliminating the symptoms of inflammation.
- Rosemary includes properties that suppress muscle spasms, prevents the formation of gas and provide calming effects.
- Chamomile is a trusted source for settling an upset stomach.
- Fennel Seed is excellent for eliminating gas when colic and bloating are present. It’s a gentle herb that most dogs and cats enjoy.
- Bacillus Coagulans comes from lactic acid. It is a bacteria that works fast to replenish the body’s natural good bacteria that have been destroyed due to diarrhea.
Inactive Ingredients: None
1/4 teaspoon for every 15 pounds per meal. For best results, soak in a little warm water and create a paste. Add to your pet’s food.
*You can use this 2-3 times the suggested maintenance dosage when needed. If using long term, you should give only 5 out of 7 days a week.